A tiny studio apartment makes group cooking quite a challenge. Instead, our hosted decided to cook for the entire group. Theme? Tapas!
– Curried Coconut Quinoa & Greens with Cauliflower (as adapted from Cookie + Kate)
– Patatas Bravas (as adapted from Mama Toga) *note, if you’re not a huge fan of mayonnaise, pass on the sauce and swap out for something you like!
– Kale Market Salad (as adapted from 101 cookbooks)
– Goat Cheese Stuffed Roasted Sweet Peppers (as adapted from Cheeky Kitchen)
– Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Thyme (as adapted from Food52)
– Mushroom Risotto courtesy of Trader Joe’s with sautéed mushrooms, onions, and a touch of truffle oil
Cuisine: Spanish Tapas
Games: Taboo & Scattegories